If you have an account with us, you can control and manage what products you have access to. If you want to restrict your ability to play on either our Casino (which includes all slots, table games and live dealer) or Sportsbook (which includes all pre-match, in-play and virtual sports betting), you may activate our product blocking feature by sending a request to our Customer Support Team at firstname.lastname@example.org. Such request should specify whether you want to restrict access to Casino or Sportsbook. You should allow at least 48 hours from your request for the relevant product blocking to be implemented.
If you would like to remove a previously requested product blocking, this will be actioned at our sole discretion and in any event, such request shall be subject to a 7-day cooling off period before any product blocking is removed.
Activating a product blocking will not prevent you from occasionally receiving marketing communications related to this product. You can, however, manage your general marketing preferences from within your Account settings.
Sports Betting History
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
**Last Updated On 25th January 2021**
WWW.REDZONESPORTS.BET (the “Website”)
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS (“TERMS”) CAREFULLY AS THEY CONTAIN IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS, REMEDIES AND OBLIGATIONS.
IF YOU ARE UNDER 18 YEARS OF AGE OR UNDER THE LEGAL MINIMUM AGE IN YOUR COUNTRY OF RESIDENCE (WHICHEVER IS HIGHER) OR YOU DO NOT HAVE LEGAL CAPACITY TO CONTRACT WITH US PLEASE LEAVE THIS WEBSITE IMMEDIATELY.
These Terms govern the use by you, the end user (the “User”), whether as a visitor or as a holder of a registered account (“Account”), of the service provided by Argyll Entertainment AG (the “Operator”) and available at the Website howsoever accessed, including but not limited to via desktop, mobile or tablet, and constitute a legally binding agreement between the two parties.
The Operator has its registered office at Bahnhofstrasse 10, 6300, Zug, Switzerland.
All bets or wagers (“Bet”) placed on the Website by Users located in Great Britain and Ireland are subject to the jurisdiction of the UK Gambling Commission (the “UKGC”) pursuant to the following licences:
- A Remote General Betting (Standard) (Real Events) Operating Licence [000-045143-R-323955-001]
- A Remote Casino Operating Licence [000-045143-R-323955-001]; and
- A Remote Bingo Operating Licence [000-045143-R-323955-001]
We are required by the licences we hold with the UKGC to inform Users about what happens to funds which we hold on account for you, and the extent to which funds are protected in the event of insolvency. We hold customer funds separate from company funds in a single bank account. These funds are not protected in the event of the Operator’s insolvency. This meets the UKGC’s requirements for the segregation of customer funds at the level: basic segregation. Please use the following link for further information on the UKGC’s rating system:
1 ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
1.1 This Agreement contains the comprehensive and complete Terms which govern the use of the Website by Users. Throughout this agreement, terms such as “our”, “we”, “us” shall refer to the Operator, while the terms “you”, “yours” and “your” will refer to the User.
1.2 By accessing and using the Website you are indicating that you understand and accept these Terms. You may not access or use the Website if you do not accept the Terms. If you do not agree to these Terms please leave the Website immediately.
2 OTHER POLICIES AND RULES
2.1 Acceptance of these Terms entails your deemed acceptance of the following, as may be updated from time to time in our sole discretion, which by reference are incorporated within these Terms:
- Sports Betting Rules
- Game Rules (accessible from within each game)
- Rewards: Terms and Conditions
2.2 These Terms also apply to
(a) the content, materials, information, results, scores, statistics, fixtures, documents, graphics and images made available on or from the Website ("Content");
(b) any content, materials, information or documents that you may upload (including any comments that you send or post to any message boards or user blogs) on the Website ("Postings"); and
(c) any software that you may need to download and/or use in order to place a Bet or play casino games ("Software"); and
(d) any casino or other games that you may play (“Games”).
3 CHANGES TO THE TERMS
3.1 The Operator reserves the right to periodically update, modify or amend these Terms (and any additional rules or policies). All such revisions, upon being posted on the Website shall take effect immediately provided that where such revisions are deemed to result in a material change to the Terms, such changes will be notified to you via your Account email address. Any such update, amendment or modifications will also be published on the Website.
3.2 The User is responsible for reviewing these rules and policies on a regular basis.
3.3 Continued use of the Website following any such posting shall constitute acceptance of the revisions or changes.
3.4 We recommend the User should print out or otherwise save a copy of these Terms. The date first written above shall reflect the date upon which these Terms were last updated. A User may, upon request, be provided with earlier versions of these Terms.
4 DESCRIPTION OF SERVICE
4.1 The Website provides Users with a wide range of sports betting markets and casino gaming products to place Bets on (the “Services”).
4.2 Access to the Website is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the Services we provide without notice. The Website is updated regularly, and may change at any time. You acknowledge and agree that the specific form and/or nature of the Website or Services may change from time to time without prior notice and we may cease providing the Services (or any specific features within the Services) to you at our sole discretion, provided that where reasonably practicable to do so, we shall endeavour to provide you with prior notice in advance. If the need arises, we may suspend access to the Website, or close it indefinitely. We will not be liable if for any reason the Website is unavailable at any time or for any period but this shall not, of itself, preclude us from returning to you any money that is properly due to you. We will not be liable for any loss whatsoever arising from the cancellation of any Service.
4.3 We may terminate your Account, delete any Content and/or prohibit you from using or accessing the Website or Service (or any portion, aspect or feature of the Service) and return any money that is properly due to you at any time in our sole discretion and where reasonably practicable to do so, with notice if:
- you are in breach of any of these Terms or we have a reasonable suspicion that a breach may occur;
- you refuse or fail to comply with any reasonable request by us to provide further information in relation to you, including, but not limited to information regarding your identity or source of wealth;
- we consider or reasonably suspect that you have used, or intend to use, the Website or Services in a fraudulent, unfair or bad faith manner or for illegal and/or unlawful or improper purposes;
- we are required to do so in order to comply with our legal and/or regulatory obligations; or
- we consider that the continued use of our Website or Services by you will, or is reasonably likely to, cause us material financial risk, harm or loss.
4.4 You shall not reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, trade or resell the Services for any purpose.
5 PRE CONDITIONS FOR ACCOUNT REGISTRATION
5.1 IF YOU ARE UNDER 18 YEARS OF AGE OR UNDER THE LEGAL MINIMUM AGE IN YOUR COUNTRY OF RESIDENCE (WHICHEVER IS HIGHER) OR YOU DO NOT HAVE LEGAL CAPACITY TO CONTRACT WITH US PLEASE LEAVE THIS WEBSITE IMMEDIATELY.
5.2 By accessing, registering or using our Website, registering and opening an Account with us and for participating in and using our Services and using our Software, you confirm, warrant and represent to us that you:
- are at least 18 years of age or the legal minimum age in your country of residence (whichever is higher) as is applicable under the relevant legislation in the jurisdiction from which you are accessing the Website and using our Services and our Software; and
- that you have the legal capacity to take full responsibility for your own actions and can enter into a binding agreement with us.
5.3 IT IS EACH USER’S RESPONSIBILITY TO ENSURE THAT THEY COMPLY WITH THEIR OWN LOCAL LAWS WITH REGARD TO BETTING AND GAMING, BEFORE OPENING AN ACCOUNT OR PLACING A BET ON THE WEBSITE. THE OPERATOR DOES NOT ACCEPT LIABILITY FOR ANY BREACH BY THE USER OF THE APPLICABLE LOCAL OR NATIONAL LAWS OF THEIR STATE OR COUNTRY OF RESIDENCE.
5.4 By accessing registering or using our Website or registering and opening an Account with us or participating in and using our Services or our Software, you confirm, warrant and represent to us that:
- you will not use, access or register on our Website or register or open an Account with us or participate in or use our Services or our Software, at any time, if you are a citizen of a nation state that prohibits its citizens from participating in online gambling and/or online gaming (regardless of their location); and
- you will not use, access or register on our Website or register or open an Account or participate in or use our Services or our Software whilst located in any jurisdiction which prohibits online gambling and/or online gaming and/or the use of, access or registering on our Website, the opening of an Account or the participation in or use of our Services or Software.
5.5 Notwithstanding clauses 5.1 to 5.4, the Operator does not accept account registrations from customers resident outside of the UK or Ireland. Any Bets placed by Users whilst temporarily outside the UK or Ireland are valid unless otherwise in contravention of our Terms.
6 REGISTRATION INFORMATION
6.1 Upon Account registration Users are required to provide the following information:
- full legal name;
- date of birth;
- current address;
- a valid email address;
- a valid phone number;
- Username; and
- User password.
6.2 As stated above, to register and play on the Website, the User must be at least eighteen years of age, or have reached the legal age required for gambling in the User’s jurisdiction, whichever is the greater. Any winnings in an Account that is identified by us as having been improperly opened or used by someone under the age of 18 shall be forfeited and the Account closed.
6.3 The User must ensure all details provided by them are correct and complete, and must inform the Operator immediately of any changes to their details.
6.4 The Operator is obliged to verify the age of a User before they are able to deposit any funds into their Account or place any Bet with us using their own money or any free bet or bonus. We reserve the right to use third party verification services to authenticate your submitted age. If the Operator is unable to verify a User’s age, a User shall be asked to supply satisfactory identification documents for verification purposes and the User’s Account shall remain suspended until the Operator is satisfied that the User is over the age of 18 years old. Any winnings in an Account that is identified by us as having been improperly opened or used by someone under the age of 18 shall be forfeited and the Account closed.
6.6 Acceptable forms of proof of age and identity can include a valid photographic identity document such as a national identity card, passport, driver’s licence, etc.
6.7 Valid proof of address for verification purposes constitutes a utility bill or bank statement dated within 90 days from the documentation being provided, a council tax bill for the current period, or any other official documentation which we may choose to accept at our discretion (mobile phone bills will not be valid). All documents must have all 4 corners showing.
6.8 If the Operator is unable to verify the age, identity or address of the User, the User’s Account can be suspended and any winnings withheld until the requested information is provided. The operator reserves the right at any time and at its sole discretion to reject verification documents provided and/or request further verification documents be submitted in order to satisfy its verification obligations.
6.9 The User is responsible for the security of their username, password and other Account information. Users must keep this information secret and confidential as Users are responsible for all bets placed through your Account and any other activities taking place on your Account. Any Bet will stand if your Username and Password have been entered correctly, subject to their being sufficient funds in your Account. If at any time you feel a third party may be aware of your Password you should change it immediately via the Website.
6.10 Users may open only one Account on the Website and only one Account is allowed per household and per IP address. Any duplicate and/or linked Accounts that are identified will be refused, suspended or closed. If the Operator identifies duplicate or linked Accounts that in the Operator's sole discretion have been created with the intention of gaining additional bonuses, circumventing any Account limits (including stake, deposit and other wagering limits), or to gain any other unfair advantage, then the Operator reserves the right to void all Bets placed in all duplicate and/or linked Accounts (including a User’s primary account). To the extent such voiding of Bets results in a negative balance in any Account, the Operator reserves the right to set-off such negative balance against any positive balance remaining in any duplicate and/or linked Account.
7 ACCOUNT DEPOSITS, WITHDRAWALS AND BETTING LIMITS
7.1 You may not participate in any Service unless and until you have deposited sufficient funds into your Account. We do not allow Accounts to become overdrawn.
7.2 To deposit funds in your Account you must first supply such information as may be required, which will depend upon the method of payment that you select for making the deposit. Once you have supplied the required information, you will be able to make a deposit request from the cashier page of your Account ("Deposit Request"), subject to any minimum amount as may be applicable per deposit method (Please see the FAQs for more details in this regard).
7.3 You are only permitted to deposit funds into your betting account using a payment method that is held solely or jointly in your own name. In the event that you make a deposit from a payment method held jointly in your name, you hereby confirm, warrant and represent to us that you have sought the permission of the other named account holder(s) before making the deposit. If we detect or are made aware of any deposits made otherwise than in accordance with this clause, we reserve the right to withhold such funds and any winnings accrued therefrom until we have carried out such due diligence and verification checks as reasonably deemed necessary.
7.4 We reserve the right to place a limit on the amount of funds that you will be able to deposit at any time at a level that we may determine at our sole discretion. You may request that this deposit limit be altered by contacting our customer services team.
7.5 Neither we nor any of our service providers shall be under any obligation to accept your Deposit Request and we shall notify you if your Deposit Request is rejected. If your Deposit Request is accepted, we shall ensure that funds equal to those specified in your Deposit Request are credited to your Account within a reasonable period of time.
7.6 To comply with applicable Anti-Money Laundering (“AML”) and Countering the Financing of Terrorism (“CFT”) legislation for the time being in force, the Operator reserves the right at any time to refuse any withdrawal request at our sole discretion before any prior deposit made has been turned over at least once in a regular manner (i.e. in a manner not deemed by us to be irregular in accordance with clause 9.11 below).
7.7 If any deposit is charged back or is otherwise uncollectible for any reason, any and all winnings generated from Bets conducted in such Account from the time of the applicable deposit until its reversal or the date when it is determined to be uncollectible shall be invalidated, forfeited and deducted from your Account balance. In addition, the amount of the initial failed deposit will be invalidated, forfeited and deducted from the Account balance. In the event that, following such deductions, your Account balance is in a negative balance, you expressly acknowledge and agree that such negative balance shall constitute an incontestable debt payable by you to us, due and payable immediately. You expressly acknowledge and agree that, in the event of non-payment of such debt, we may assign such debt to one or more collections agencies, who shall have the legal right to pursue such assigned debt using any or all available legal remedies. Note that following the assignment of such debt to a collections agency, the resolution of such debt and any legal processes associated therewith are not within our control and must be negotiated or resolved directly with such collections agency.
7.8 Services may be subject to minimum or maximum bet limits (either by way of a single bet or in aggregate over a 24 hour period) on a general or per Account basis as may be determined by us in our sole discretion from time to time.
7.9 To withdraw real money funds from your Account you will need to request a withdrawal from the ‘Cashier’ page of your Account. You may request a withdrawal of any amount up to the full balance of your real money Account wallet, subject to:
- a minimum withdrawal amount which, unless otherwise stated in our FAQs in relation to a particular withdrawal method is equal to £20; and
- a maximum withdrawal amount which, unless otherwise stated in our FAQs in relation to a particular withdrawal method or as may otherwise be agreed with you in writing from time to time, is equal to £20,000 in aggregate over a 24 hour period.
7.10 If your Account balance is under the minimum amount for your requested payment method, please contact our customer service team who will be able to process a withdrawal for you manually.
7.11 If we are satisfied that you have complied with the Terms, all AML and fraud-screening requirements, and all rules relating to the Services and any related bonuses, the payout shall be made to you. The manner in which the withdrawal is processed may be restricted, depending on the means by which the initial deposit(s) was/were made to the applicable Account. Without limiting the foregoing, we reserve the right to conclude your withdrawal request by an alternative method or process and in multiple tranches at our discretion.
7.12 Charges related to deposits and/or withdrawals of funds from your account may apply in our sole discretion to reflect the cost incurred by us as a result of processing excessive transactions. Please note that if users are required to pay additional charges for deposits and/or withdrawals, we will notify you in advance before applying them.
7.13 User deposits and withdrawals are processed on our behalf by licensed third party payment processors as follows:
- (i) Safecharge Limited. Safecharge Limited provide debit and credit card deposit and withdrawal functionality for our customers;
In limited circumstances, subject to request, we may offer alternative deposit and withdrawal methods for selected Users as may be approved by us from time to time in our sole discretion.
7.14 Communication errors do occasionally happen between your banking provider and our payment processor which may result in delays in your deposit or withdrawal being processed or your deposit or withdrawal being cancelled altogether. We cannot be held responsible for any such communication delays or errors and we would advise you in the first instance to contact your card issuer for further information. In the event that any processed withdrawal is returned to your account balance as a result of such an error, it is your responsibility to re-request a withdrawal and we cannot be held liable for any losses from bets subsequently placed on your account using the returned funds.
7.15 Whenever bonus funds are issued as part of any promotion or otherwise, they are credited to a User’s bonus funds Account wallet. This is a separate wallet from a User’s real money Account balance and does not constitute withdrawable funds. A User’s real money Account balance will always be used first when placing Bets before any bonus funds can be used. Any additional real money deposits made whilst a customer has an active bonus will be subject to the same bonus terms as the original deposit through which the active bonus was earned.
7.16 Unless otherwise stated in the particular rules applicable to individual Services or bonus promotions, any bonus funds that are credited to your bonus funds wallet (whether as a result of a prize, promotion, redemption or any other reason) shall be subject to a 20x play through requirement before such bonus funds (and any associated bonus winnings from such bonus funds) can be withdrawn. Bonus funds that have met the applicable play through requirement (and/or any other such qualifying criteria as may be set out in the particular promotion’s terms and conditions) shall be transferred to a User’s real money Account wallet and shall at that point constitute withdrawable funds.
7.17 If a User makes a cash withdrawal request while they have an active bonus in place, any bonus funds in a User’s bonus funds Account wallet shall be forfeited.
7.18 Customers may cancel their participation in a promotion at any point by contacting our customer service team. In the event of a cancellation of a promotion or the promotion expires before the turnover requirements (or any other such qualifying criteria as may be set out in the particular promotion’s terms and conditions) have been met, all bonus funds remaining in your bonus funds Account wallet shall be forfeited.
7.19 The maximum real cash or bonus funds benefit that any customer can receive from winnings generated from Bets placed with any bonuses, free bets, free spins or any other such concessions is £25,000 per day (00:00-23:59 CET). This includes returns on Bets placed with promotional cash. This rule is notwithstanding any higher limits that may be set out elsewhere in relation to a particular Bet or Game but subject to any other lower limits that may be in place.
8 PLACING A BET
8.1 Users should ensure they have read and understood the Sports Betting Rules and/or Game Rules in relation to a particular sport, event, market or Game before placing a Bet.
8.2 We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to place maximum stake limits on any Bet on a per sport, event, market, Game and/or User basis. The maximum stake permitted on any Bet, as applicable, shall be available at the time of placing a Bet (either from within the Betslip or within a particular Game). We reserve the right to refuse or limit any Bet or part of a Bet, if the stake in relation to the particular Bet exceeds the permitted limit in relation to the sport, event, market, Game and/or User in question.
8.3 Once a User places a Bet they shall receive an acknowledgement, which is confirmation of acceptance of the Bet by us. A Bet shall be deemed void if it is not transmitted in full. Users are unable to cancel or change a Bet once the Bet has been placed and the acceptance confirmed.
8.4 We reserve the right to void any Bet or part of a Bet, even after the Bet has been settled, if that Bet is deemed by us, at our sole discretion, to have been placed or settled otherwise than in accordance with these Terms, including, but not limited to clauses 8.5 to 8.8, 9.5, 9.10, 9.11 and 9.15 below. Where practicable to do so, we shall endeavour to notify you of any Bet that is voided in accordance with this clause. In the event that you notice a Bet has been voided however then our customer service team can always be contacted for an explanation.
8.5 A number of Bets may be treated as being one when a User places multiple copies of the same Bet. When this occurs all Bets will be voided apart from the first Bet struck.
8.6 Where a number of Bets involving identical or very similar selections are received by different Users within a short timeframe, we reserve the right to void all such Bets, even after the Bets have been settled. In addition, we reserve the right to bring legal action against Users where a regulatory authority finds that collusion has taken place.
8.7 All Bet prices are subject to variation and become fixed at the time a Bet is placed. We cannot be held responsible for any typing, human or palpable error which leads to any errors or omissions (including the announcing, publishing or marking of prices or results other than those intended), or Bets being accepted that contravene these Terms. In cases where a Bet has been accepted at an incorrect price we reserve the right to void the bet, even after the Bets have been settled.
8.8 We cannot be held responsible for any typing, human, software or palpable error in relation to any product or information provided on the website. We shall void any Bet where such Bet has been placed in circumstances where we consider, at our sole discretion, that such an error has occurred, even after the bets have been settled.
8.9 We are not responsible for the accuracy of odds, prices or other information displayed on third-party or affiliate websites and we accept no liability in the event of odds or other materials being displayed incorrectly or otherwise in error on such third party websites.
8.10 Whilst we make every attempt to ensure that any Content used on the Website is accurate, such Content is subject to error and may not always be 100% accurate. Content on the Website may therefore vary significantly from content in relation to the same event on other media sources. In agreeing to these Terms you expressly acknowledge and agree that Content may be inaccurate and subject to error, the Content is not intended to amount to advice or recommendations and is provided for information purposes only. Content should not be relied upon when placing Bets, which are made at your own risk and discretion. You further agree that under no circumstances will we be liable in any way for any Content, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any Content, or any losses or harm of any kind resulting from the use of any Content posted, emailed, transmitted or otherwise made available on the Website.
8.11 Communication errors do occasionally happen. Bets are confirmed only when received on our servers. Should there be a break in communication after a Bet has been placed and it has been received on our servers it will still be considered to be valid. You will be informed that it has been accepted once communication is re-established at which time the Bet may have been already utilised. You will receive information about the outcome of the Bet placed. If the Bet is not received on our servers then it will not stand and the Bet amount will not have been taken from Your account.
8.12 If a Game is started but fails or produces an inexact result due to a breakdown of the Game account management software and/or of the Game and/or of the random number generator, all the stakes and winnings coming from that Game will be cancelled and the game account balance will be restored to its position prior to the start of the Game.
8.13 If you disconnect your session during an active Game, your stake will be returned to your Game account balance.
8.14 While we endeavour to ensure the accuracy of pay tables quoted for a Game are accurate, if any mistake is inadvertently made, we reserve the right to modify the payout ratios even once the event has finished (where applicable).
8.15 Please note that all jackpot amounts advertised in relation to any Game are for information purposes only. The exact amount of any jackpot is displayed within the relevant Game window once the game has been launched.
8.16 CASH OUT
- 8.16.1 Cash Out is available on selected sports events, fixtures and markets both pre-match and In-Play, on single and multiple bets. We do not guarantee that the Cash Out feature will be available on your bet selection. Where Cash Out is available pre-event and we do not cover the event In-Play then Cash Out will be unavailable once the event starts.
- 8.16.2 A time delay in accepting a Cash Out request is in place. If a price changes or a market suspends then the Cash Out request may not be successful. If the Cash Out request is successful, this will be displayed and the bet will be settled immediately. The actual final result of the related market will have no impact on the Cash Out amount. The Cash Out amount offered at any time is the total amount that will be returned to your account if successful.
- 8.16.3 Some offers may not be applied where the Cash Out feature has been used to close all or part of a bet. See the terms applicable to offer for details.
- 8.16.4 Any bets that are settled in full or part using Cash Out will not count towards the turnover requirement of any offer.
- 8.16.5 We will not be responsible if the Cash Out feature is not available for technical reasons and all bets will stand as originally placed during any such period.
- 8.16.6 We reserve our right to accept or decline any bet/wager requested for any sport, competition, market or bet type that is included in the Cash Out feature.
- 8.16.7 We reserve the right to amend, suspend or remove the Cash Out feature at any time for any event, fixture or market. Any bets placed on such events, fixtures or markets will stand as originally placed.
- 8.16.8 We reserve the right to reverse the settlement of a Cash Out if the bet or a market is settled in error.
- 8.16.9 The Add to Bet feature utilises Cash Out functionality and therefore applicable Cash Out rules shall apply when using this feature.
9 RESPONSIBLE CONDUCT
9.1 The Website and the Services are intended solely for recreational and entertainment purposes. We are committed to ensuring that Users have the ability to manage or limit their play on the Website. For more detailed information, please visit our dedicated Responsible Gaming Section of our Website at the following link.
9.2 We maintain processes for you to manage and limit your deposits. You may limit your deposits on a daily, weekly or monthly basis across all deposit instruments. Note that the deposit limit will apply as an aggregate limit for all deposit instruments for which such limits can be implemented at the time of the limit request only. Note further that if you self-impose a deposit limit and later wish to increase or remove such limit, such removal or increase remains at the discretion of customer services and will not take place until at least 24 hours following the limit increase request.
9.3 You have the option of self-excluding and deactivating your Account if you believe you have a gambling problem. The Responsible Gaming Section provides you with an automated ability to exclude yourself from the ability of being able to play on the Website as well as providing information on how to contact customer services should you wish to discuss this in person. We offer various exclusion periods as follows:
- 24-hour cooling off periods as well as 7 day, one month or such other period as you may request in writing up to a maximum of 6 weeks. You will not be able to play on the Website during this period. Once you request a cooling off period, you will not be able to deposit into your account. Your account is automatically re-instated after the cooling off period has expired; and
- 6 months up to 5 years self-exclusions. This is identical to the other exclusion periods above, except that you will be required to withdraw any real money funds from your account at the time of making the request. You are not required to initiate a cooling off period before being able to self-exclude. Note, your self-exclusion is irreversible for the duration of the specified time and your account will not be automatically reinstated at the end of the period. If you wish to return to play, you will be required to contact us in writing to make a reactivation request. Such a request is confirmed via a phone call from our customer services team and the reinstatement will take effect 24 hours after the confirmation via phone call.
9.4 Whilst we will use our reasonable endeavours to enforce our Responsible Gaming Policies, we do not accept any responsibility or liability if a User nevertheless continues gambling and/or seeks to use this Website with the intention of deliberately avoiding our Responsible Gaming measures in place and/or we are unable to enforce our Responsible Gaming measures for reasons outside of our reasonable control.
9.5 If we have reasonable cause to believe that criminal or other suspicious activities are occurring through one or more Accounts (including, without limitation, a suspicion of attempted money-laundering, fraud, bonus abuse or activity deemed to be in contravention of, or an attempt to circumvent, these Terms), we expressly reserve the right to void any Bets, close such Accounts and/or report such activity to the Commission and/or such other applicable regulatory bodies or services. All Account balances (including both deposits and any winnings and bonuses) shall be forfeited.
9.6 If, in our reasonable discretion, we determine that a User has engaged in fraudulent, unlawful, dishonest or improper activity (including, without limitation, the provision of false or deliberately misleading information or bonus abuse), we reserve the right to immediately terminate or deny a User access to their Account. In such event, all Account balances (including both deposits and any winnings and bonuses) shall be forfeited and we reserve the right to disclose information (including the identity of the User) to applicable parties including but not limited to; the Commission, banks, credit card companies and/or any person or entity that has the legal right to such information, and/or taking legal action against such User.
9.7 In accordance with our AML obligations and protocols, we do not permit or condone money transfers between User Accounts. Users found to be transferring money (including by way of so-called poker “chip dumping”) may have the transfer reversed in our sole and absolute discretion. In such event, in our discretion, such Accounts may be closed and all Account balances (including both deposits and any winnings) may be forfeited.
9.8 If, in our reasonable discretion, we determine that an Account sought to or actually did exploit any hardware or software error, malfunction, “bug” or other vulnerability, we shall immediately close such Account. All Account balances, including both deposits and any winnings and bonuses, shall be immediately forfeited. If, in our reasonable discretion, we determine that such activity is occurring, the Account(s) may, in our sole and absolute discretion, be disabled and all Account balances (including both deposits and any winnings and bonuses) shall be forfeited. In such an event, we expressly reserve the right to initiate legal proceedings and report such activities to authorities in support of criminal investigations and charges, as appropriate.
9.9 A User is strictly forbidden from using any form of artificial intelligence including, without limitation, automated software or programs (“Bots”). Any Users that we believe to be operating Bots will have their Account closed.
9.10 A User or group of Users working together in any fashion (also known as a “syndicate”), to receive either winnings or activity bonuses or otherwise, may only have one Account in total, and any duplicate or linked Accounts will be consolidated into the one Account. All Bet transactions in duplicate or linked Accounts are subject to reversal. We also reserve the right to void any Bet placed in an attempt to defraud us of any bonus monies, whether a User does this on their own or in collusion with other Users, even after the Bets have been settled.
9.11 Before any withdrawals are processed, your behaviour on the Website/usage of the Games will be reviewed for any irregular playing patterns. We reserve the right to withhold any withdrawals and/or void winnings and bonuses should we consider in our sole discretion that any irregular play has occurred. In the interests of fair gaming, equal, zero or low margin bets or hedge betting, through one or more Accounts, whether on this Website or any other of our websites, shall all be considered irregular playing patterns for bonus play-through requirement purposes. Irregular play may also include, but is not limited to, placing larger bets leading to a substantial gain followed by a drop in bet size equal to or greater than 75% of the previous average bet size in order to complete the wagering requirements for that bonus. Players deemed, at our sole discretion, to be adopting a low risk betting strategy to clear wagering may have the bonus along with any winnings removed. This includes, but is not limited to, betting on red or black.
9.13 It is a condition of our acceptance of Bets from a User, and by offering to place a Bet with us, that the User confirms, represents and warrants that:
- you, the User are not prohibited from entering into the Bet by any term of your contract of employment or any rule of a Regulatory Body which applies to you;
- you, the User, are not aware of any circumstances which would make the placing of the Bet a breach of a rule on betting applied by a Regulatory Body; and
- where the Bet is placed on the outcome of a race, competition or other event or process or on the likelihood of anything occurring or not occurring you, the User, do not know the outcome of the event.
9.14 In the event of any such representation by you proving to be false your stake will be forfeited and we shall not be obliged to pay any winnings or bonuses which might otherwise have been payable in respect of the Bet.
9.15 Bonus programs are intended for recreational bettors only. Users considered, in our sole discretion, to be abusing the bonus system may have bonuses revoked and be subject to further sanctions, including, but not limited to, the voiding of any Bets, suspension or closure of Accounts and/or reporting of such activity to the Commission and/or such other applicable regulatory bodies or services. Bonus abuse may be defined as (but not restricted to) Users cashing out for the purpose of re-depositing, referring and/or opening new Accounts that they are using themselves and irregular play activity as further described in clause 9.11 above. Sanctions may be in the form of increased rollover requirements or loss of bonus privileges altogether for the offending Account as well as any identified linked Accounts. We reserve the right to restrict eligibility for special offers and bonuses when necessary. This includes (but is not limited to) placing geographic or deposit method restrictions on match bonuses.
9.16 Unless otherwise stated in the particular rules applicable to individual Services or bonus promotions, all customer offers are limited to one per person, family, household address, email address, IP address or telephone number and a User is only entitled to have one bonus offer active at any given time.
9.17 The Operator operates multiple online gaming sites pursuant to its UKGC Licences. Any bonus abuse identified on this Website, either in isolation or in conjunction with any other account held at another of our websites, may result in sanctions being applied in accordance with clause 9.15 above to any other accounts held by the User at any of the Operator's other websites. A User is only entitled to redeem one new customer offer across any of our websites. Any attempt by a User to redeem more than one new customer offer, on this Website or any of our other websites, shall result in the bonus being revoked and further sanctions may apply in accordance with clause 9.15 above.
10 ERRORS OR MISTAKES
10.1 Should palpable errors, erroneous pricing, or other mistakes or omissions occur, the Operator will make every reasonable effort to investigate and take action to rectify them promptly and fairly.
10.2 Should a User become aware of an error, mistake or omission, they must notify the Operator immediately. The User is not permitted to take advantage of any such error, mistake or omission they identify.
10.3 Any funds credited to the User’s account (including but not limited to Reward Points) as a result of an error, mistake or omission must be returned to the Operator immediately upon demand. Any funds credited to the User’s Account as a result of an error, mistake or omission are not available for Betting, and where such funds have been used to place Bets, the Operator may cancel such Bet and/or withhold all associated winnings.
10.4 If the Operator has already paid any such winnings, the User must repay these funds to the Operator immediately upon demand.
11 ACCOUNT CLOSURE AND DORMANT OR ABANDONED ACCOUNTS
11.1 If you would like to close your Account, you may do so at any time by sending an email request to email@example.com. We will respond to your request, confirming closure of Your Account and the date on which such closure will be effective, within a reasonable time, provided that you continue to assume responsibility for all activity on your Account until such closure has been carried out by us. In the event your Account is to be closed or suspended (including for the avoidance of doubt through self-exclusion in accordance with our Responsible Gaming policy) any open Bets, subject to compliance with all other Terms, shall be settled on the result of the event in accordance with the relevant Sports Rules then in place. Any negative balance on your Account will become immediately due and payable and your Account will not be closed until any balance due to us has been repaid in full.
11.2 If an Account is dormant for twelve (12) months or longer, the Operator reserves the right to levy a monthly administration charge for maintenance of the Account and offset such charges against the balance remaining in the Account. Any charges shall be notified to you in writing before taking effect. If the Account remains inactive for eighteen (18) months or longer, the Operator reserves the right to close the Account and any funds then remaining in the Account shall be forfeited. We shall notify you in writing before any Account closure takes effect.
12 DISPUTE HANDLING
12.1 24-hour customer service support will be available 7 days a week via E-mail.
12.2 Should a User have any dispute with the Service provided by the Website, the User must submit their complaint by contacting customer service by email via firstname.lastname@example.org. You may request a copy of the Operator’s complaint handling procedure by contacting customer service as set out above.
12.3 If any complaint is not resolved to the satisfaction of the User, you have the right to either refer such complaint free of charge to IBAS an independent third party (also known as an Alternative Dispute Resolution Service) at the following address: IBAS, PO Box 62639, London EC3P 3AS or via the following link: http://www.ibas-uk.com/adjudicationForm.php. Further advice in relation to this can be found on the UKGC’s official website at the following link: http://www.gamblingcommission.gov.uk/for-the-public/Your-rights/Alternative-dispute-resolution.aspx
13 BREACH OF TERMS AND TERMINATION
13.1 If the User breaches any of their obligations under these Terms, the Operator reserves the right to immediately suspend or terminate the User’s Account, void any Bets or winnings or withhold or delay withdrawal of funds from a User’s account while an investigation is carried out.
13.2 Where we close your Account as a result of a breach of our terms, all open Bets and bonuses shall be voided and any real money balance of your Account will be non-refundable and deemed to be forfeited by you to the extent of any claim that we may have against you as at the date of such closure.
13.3 If, as a result of any action taken in accordance with these terms, your Account balance becomes negative, you expressly acknowledge and agree that such negative balance shall constitute an incontestable debt payable by you to us, due and payable immediately. The Operator reserves the right to offset any positive Account balance held by you with any other of our other websites in settlement of such debt. You expressly acknowledge and agree that, in the event of non-payment of such debt, we may assign such debt to one or more collections agencies, who shall have the legal right to pursue such assigned debt using any or all available legal remedies. Note that following the assignment of such debt to a collections agency, the resolution of such debt and any legal processes associated therewith are not within our control and must be negotiated or resolved directly with such collections agency.
14.1 By use of the Website and its Services, the User automatically accepts and agrees to indemnify and nullify any liability that the Operator together with its parents, affiliates, owners, officers, directors, employees, agents and partners may incur from any form of claim, liability, damage or cost from any third party arising as a result of your use of the Website and its Services.
14.2 This includes damages that may stem from either Betting or using any Services on the Website, materials shared or uploaded, as well as your violation of these Terms, or your violation of any rights of other entities.
15 INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
15.1 The Operator provides you with a limited, revocable, and non-exclusive license to access and use the contents and the services on the Website. By using the Website you are hereby acknowledging all rights, titles and interests in and to the Website belonging to the Operator, and that you will not acquire any right, title or interests in or to the Website except as expressly set forth in this Agreement.
15.2 You are not allowed to modify, adapt, translate, prepare similar works, decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble or otherwise attempt to derive source code from any page or any of the Operator’s services, software or documentation.
16.1 Your use of this website is at your sole risk. The website is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. We reserve the right to restrict or terminate your access to the website or any feature or part thereof at any time. The operator expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including but not limited to: the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose and any warranties that materials on the website are noninfringing, as well as warranties implied from a course of performance or course of dealing; that access to the website will be uninterrupted or error-free; that the website will be secure; that the website or the server that makes the website available will be virus-free; or that information on the website will be complete, accurate or timely. If you download any materials from this website, you do so at your own discretion and risk. You will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from the download of any such materials. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from the operator or through or from the website shall create any warranty of any kind. The operator does not make any warranties or representations regarding the use of the materials on this website in terms of their completeness, correctness, accuracy, adequacy, usefulness, timeliness, reliability or otherwise.
16.2 You understand and agree that the operator and its parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, officers, directors, employees, agents, contractors, partners and advertisers shall not be liable for any punitive, compensatory, incidental or consequential damages that result from (a) the use or inability to use the materials in this website; (b) unauthorised and or illegal access to data; and © illegal reproduction of copyrighted materials.
17 JURISDICTION AND APPLICABLE LAW
17.1 These Terms are governed by the laws of England and Wales and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales. Any dispute arising out of or relating to these Terms, the Website, the Services, the Software, any Bets or the Operator will be governed by the laws and the courts of England and Wales.
17.2 The Operator is licensed and regulated by the UKGC under the UK Gambling Act 2005.
WWW.REDZONESPORTS.BET (the “Website”)
OUR COMMITMENT TO PRIVACYPLEASE READ THIS PRIVACY STATEMENT CAREFULLY BEFORE SUBMITTING ANY PERSONAL INFORMATION.
Argyll Entertainment AG (“we” or “us” or “our”) is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. Your privacy is important and to better protect your privacy we provide this statement to explain how we collect, use and share any personal data belonging to you and the choices you can make about the way your Personal Information is collected and used.
To make this policy easy to find, we make it available from every page on our Website. It is intended to help you understand:
- What information we collect from you
- How we use the information we collect
- How we share the information we collect
- How we store and safeguard the information we collect
- How to access and control the information we hold
APPLICATION OF THIS NOTICE
1. THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you use our Services, we collect the following type of information:
Information you provide us with:
- Personal information provided when you register for an Account on our Website such as your name, date of birth, postal address, email address, phone number and any other details as may be requested from you either at the time of registration of thereafter as necessary for the continued use of our services.
- Information that you provide if you enter a competition or promotion on the Website or when you report a problem with the Website.
- Correspondence passing between you and us, including, but not limited to, any interactions with us on our customer service or social media channels.
- Responses to any surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to participate in such surveys.
Additional Information Collected
- Details of transactions you carry out through the Website and of the processing of your Account including details of your payment history, and amounts that you have staked on games and the amounts that you have won or lost.
- Details of your visits to the Website including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, device data, weblogs and other communication data (including IP address and browser type).
- Your social media profile details (name, profile photo and other information you make available to us) when you connect with or contact us through a social media account.
- Information gathered based on profiling activity (as further described below).
- Information from our partners and service providers, third party databases and other publicly available sources (such as social media) to comply with our legal and regulatory obligations in relation to confirming the age and identity of our users.
2. HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We will use the information we collect about you as described above for specific purposes, which shall include the following:
- Account Creation, Verification and Administration: We use personal information to create and verify your account with us. This is because we need to know that you are who you say you are and that you are at least 18 years of age. We also require this information to ensure the continued safe and secure administration of your account, to notify you of important changes to our service, provide customer or technical assistance, facilitate deposits and withdrawals and to ensure the continued compliance by you of our General Terms and Conditions.
- Customisation and Personalisation: We want to ensure that content from the Website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer and we use information we collect to deliver you with information, products, offers or promotions that you request from us or which we feel may be relevant or interest you.
- Advertising and marketing activities: Subject to your account preferences, we use your personal information to notify you via various mediums (including by email, text, social media, push notifications, etc) of special offers and updated information regarding our various products and services and other products and services offered by carefully selected third parties if we feel they may be of interest to you. Any such notifications from us will always include instructions on how to opt-out of receiving future notifications. You can also easily opt in to or opt out of receiving further marketing from us or our carefully selected third parties at any time by updating your preferences via the “Personal Details” section of your Account or by sending us an email to email@example.com. Please allow up to 48 hours for any changes you make to your marketing preferences to take effect. Please note, you may still receive important Service or Account updates from us even if you are opted out of receiving marketing communication. We may also use a combination of information collected from you (such as your email address, social media profile information, cookies, etc) to show you relevant, targeted and personalised advertisements across the internet and on social media.
- Legal and Regulatory Obligations: We are required to use and retain personal information to comply with our legal and regulatory obligations, such as the verification of your identity, the prevention , detection of investigation of a crime, the promotion of responsible gaming, sport integrity investigations, etc. We may also be required to use or disclose your personal information to respond or comply with any requests from any competent court of jurisdiction, regulatory agency or such other enforcement or governmental authority or otherwise to protect our legitimate business interests.
- Statistical analysis and research: We are always looking for ways to make our Services smarter, faster, secure and more personalised to you and we use collected learnings, analytics and data from the information you provide us with to help us troubleshoot system problems, to improve and test the features and products on our Website, to measure the performance of our Services and marketing, and to identify trends, usage, activity patterns and behaviour so as to provide a more personalised and relevant experience. If you choose to participate in a survey, any personal information you provide us with may be used for such research purposes.
- Profiling: We use information collected from you to carry out profiling of our customers based on a number of factors including your age, address, gaming activity, transactional data, interests and other similar such information in order to (i) personalise the Services, notifications and promotions we offer you; (ii) evaluate and mitigate risks to our business; (iii) to comply with our legal and regulatory obligations; and (iv) to show you and like-minded individuals relevant, targeted and personalised advertisements across the internet and on social media.
- Consent: We may use information collected by us where you have given us consent to use it for a particular purpose not specified above.
Third party content may from time to time appear on the Website or be accessible from the Website via links to other websites. If you follow a link to any of these websites, you leave the Website and enter sites that may or may not have their own privacy statements. We have not reviewed, do not monitor and are not responsible for the content on such websites or for the terms of their privacy statements. Please check these statements before you access or submit any personal data to these websites.
3. HOW WE SHARE THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We may disclose or transfer the information we collect from you to any of our associated companies or partners necessary for the provision of the Services to you. But note, we are not in the business of selling information about you to advertisers or other third parties.
We may disclose your personal information:
- if required to do so by law;
if we believe in good faith that such action is necessary to:
- comply with any legal process served on us;
- protect and defend our rights of property; or
- to protect the personal safety of Users of this Website, the Company or the public;
- to any regulatory body, licensing body or authority;
- to any platform or games supplier used in the operation of the Website or to otherwise provide the Services;
- to any other trusted and vetted third parties who provide services to or on our behalf through the course of the operation of the Website or the provision of the Services, including, but not limited to services such as information technology, payment processing, marketing, customer support, data analysis, identity and source of wealth verification and risk management.
- to any third party that purchases our company or our business.
- If you participate in our Rewards Refer and Earn Programme (either as an existing customer making a referral or a new customer registering via a referral), we may share your participation and status within the Refer and Earn Programme with the person that you referred/referred you (as applicable).
Any third parties, agents or sub-contractors who are given access to your personal information will be required to keep the information confidential and not use it for any other purpose than to carry out the services they are performing for us.
4. HOW WE STORE AND SAFEGUARD THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Your personal data will be stored and processed on servers in the United Kingdom and Ireland. From time to time your data may also be transferred to and processed on servers situated in other jurisdictions for the purposes set out above, including backup and disaster recovery. Such processing may be performed by us or on our behalf, by our staff, agents and sub-contractors who may be located anywhere in the world. Some third party processors we engage to process information on our behalf may be based outside the European Economic Area ("EEA"). By submitting your personal data, you agree to the storing, transfer and processing of your information in this way, both within and outside the EEA. Countries outside the EEA do not always have strong data protection laws. However, where any storing, transfer or processing of your information is required outside of the EEA, we will always take all steps reasonably necessary to ensure that your information is used securely and in accordance with this Policy.
We shall retain and store your personal information for as long as we reasonably require it for legal or business purposes. In most circumstances, your information shall not be kept longer than 7 years provided there are no legal or regulatory requirements for us to retain your information for longer.
We will take all steps reasonably necessary to ensure that your data is used and retained securely and in accordance with this privacy statement and will encrypt certain portions of your personal data where appropriate, including payment transactions if applicable. If we ever decommission or reallocate any computer equipment we will ensure that all sensitive information contained on such equipment will be permanently erased either using specialist software or by physically damaging the equipment.
Where you have chosen a password which enables you to access certain parts of the Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential and for preventing any unauthorised use of your Account. We do not permit you to share your user name and password with any other person.
We maintain appropriate technical and physical safeguards to protect your personal information against accidental or unlawful destruction or loss, alteration, unauthorised disclosure or access, use and all other unlawful forms of processing of the data in our possession. Unfortunately however, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data you provide us with, which takes place at your own risk and we shall accept no liability for any direct, consequential, incidental, indirect, or punitive losses or damages arising out of any such data breach.
5. HOW TO ACCESS AND CONTROL THE INFORMATION WE HOLD
You have certain choices available to you when it comes to the information we hold about you as detailed below. Some of these only apply in certain situations and may be subject to exemptions under data protection legislation. We will advise you in response to any request by you if any such limitations or exemptions apply.
- Access to Information: You can request a copy of the personal information that we have collected about you free of charge via the Website by contacting our Customer Services team at firstname.lastname@example.org. For the added security of your personal information, when you request a copy of the personally-identifiable information that we hold, you will be asked to provide us with proof of identification. Any such request will be dealt with within a reasonable time-frame and in most cases within 30 days from the date we have verified the identity of the person making the request, provided that we reserve the right to extend this time frame by a further 60 days if necessary.
- Correction of Information: You can also have factual inaccuracies in the personal information that we hold about you corrected by contacting our Customer Services team, who may require you to send in supporting documentation.
- Right to Withdraw or Suspend Consent: Where we have relied upon your consent to process your personal data in accordance with this policy, you have the right to withdraw or suspend that consent. Any such withdrawal or suspension shall not affect any processing of your information that has taken place prior to your withdrawal. You can opt out of receiving marketing communications directly from any message received or by updating your preferences via your Account or by sending us an email to email@example.com.
- Right of Deletion: You may request us to delete the information we hold about you. Please note, this right only applies in certain circumstances and we may need to retain information to continue to comply with our legal and/or regulatory obligations.
- Right to Transfer Data: This right allows you to obtain some of your personal information in a format that enables you to transfer it across to another organisation where technically feasible.
- Right to Object to the Processing of Information: You have the right to object to our use of your personal information which we use for our legitimate business interests. However, we may continue to process your personal data, despite your objection, where there are compelling legitimate grounds to do so or we need to process your personal data in connection with any legal claims.
- Rights related to Automated Profiling: You have the right not to be subject to a decision which is based solely on automated processing (i.e without human involvement) where that decision produces a legal effect or otherwise significantly affects you. This right means you can request that we involve one of our employees or representatives in the decision-making process.
- Right to Complain: If you are not satisfied with how we manage your personal information, you have the right to make a complaint to your local Data Protection Authority.
We may amend or vary this statement at any time and with immediate effect by updating this web page and, whilst we will seek to notify you of such changes beforehand, we may not always be able to do so, so you should check this web page every time you visit the Website to review the then current privacy statement in force. Continued use of the Website following any such posting shall constitute acceptance of the revisions or changes.
THE TERMS OF THIS PRIVACY STATEMENT ARE TO BE GOVERNED BY AND CONSTRUED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE LAWS OF ENGLAND AND WALES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATIONS AND ANY DISPUTES THAT CANNOT BE RESOLVED SHALL BE SUBJECT TO THE EXCLUSIVE JURISDICTION OF THE COURTS OF ENGLAND AND WALES.
HOW TO CONTACT US
If you would like to contact us for any reason regarding our privacy practices or to request a copy of the personally-identifiable information that we have collected about you via the Website please write to our Customer Services team at firstname.lastname@example.org or in writing to the following address:Data Protection Officer
Argyll Entertainment AG
WWW.REDZONESPORTS.BET (the “Website”)
1. What is a Cookie?
Cookies are small text files that contain information that are downloaded to your computer, tablet, smartphone or any other such device that you use to access our Website. Each time you return to our Website, the cookies are sent back to us so we can recognise who you are and what device you are using.
You can find more information about cookies at http://allaboutcookies.org.
Cookies enable us:
- To estimate our audience size and usage pattern.
- To store your passwords and information about your preferences so as to allow us to customise the Website according to your individual interests.
- To speed up your searches.
- To recognise you when you return to the Website.
The Cookies we use general fall into four main categories as follows:
- Essential Cookies: These cookies are essential to enable you to navigate our Website, use our Services and to allow you to return to pages previously visited.
- Functionality Cookies: These cookies allow us to recognise you when you return to our Website and remember any of your user preferences (e.g. preferred language). Our ability to recognise you helps us improve your user experience.
- Fraud Prevention Cookies: These cookies store information that helps us prevent any fraudulent or unlawful use of our Website.
- Tracking Cookies: These cookies allow us to identify where a user has come from before they accessed our Website.
- Performance and Analysis Cookies: These cookies are used to collect information on our Website’s usage and to enable us to deliver you relevant information and measure the effectiveness of the content you are seeing.
3. How to Manage Cookies
For more general information on cookies and their use, please visit http://allaboutcookies.org
For more information about online behavioural advertising cookies and opt-out controls, please go to http://www.youronlinechoices.eu/.
More information regarding opting out of platform based advertising can be found at https://www.appnexus.com/cookie-policy.